Welcome to my blog

Monday, June 18, 2007

Jokes and Riddles

Since Everyone liked my jokes I am going to post a second one with jokes. Also this way You can cheat. Post your answers as a comment the in a couple of days i will post the answers and some of your conclusions. Here is the first one.



Bob and Mary live in the same house. When Bob woke up Mary was dead. All that was left was glass and water. What was Bob and what was Mary.



What do you get when you cross a wolf with a tiger?


What is in the middle of Paris?

4 comments:

Jim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terry said...

Dear BP...I'm a little tired but I like your jokes and YOUR videos way better than that video in the top post...From Mrs. Terry S.

I would think that the middle of Paris is the letter "r"..

And how about a tiger in wolf's clothing?

Jim said...

Corrected version of my answer:

Jim said...
Bob and Mary live in the same house. When Bob woke up Mary was dead. All that was left was glass and water. What was Bob and what was Mary.
Mary was dead! Bob was sad, those were his tears in the glass!



What do you get when you cross a wolf with a tiger?
A wolf in a tiger coat!


What is in the middle of Paris?
A donut hole! [I know this is wrong, but I won't cheat. Terry is right, it the letter "r".]
..

First, on June 18, 2007 12:26 PM

Terry said...

Ha! Grampa Jim....and Bob was not only sad but he was thirsty...so down the hatch went that salted water..End of this sad tale!